In this video class, you will learn how to make a beautiful felt cloche hat featuring a wired, self-rolled edge.
for 30 days of access
Follow the whole process, from steaming and blocking, to rolling the brim, to completing the hat with embellishments and head fitting.
(Please note this is not an ongoing course and does not include webinar sessions.)
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
Felt Cloche - What You Need (557 KB)
TECHNIQUES YOU'LL LEARN
- Traditionally-blocked felt cloche with self-rolled edge.
- Steaming and blocking fur felt
- Wired self-rolled edges
- Embellishing with offcuts
- Techniques with ombre ribbon
- Petersham hat bands and head fittings.